Thursday, September 22, 2011

All About Me - 1st Grade

1st grade has been extremely fun for the kids. At the beginning of the year carnival, the kids sang and did a fabulous job. Then we joined them outside and we played carnival type games. Kermit had a great time playing toss the chicken in the pot. The prize was a package of ramen noodles and that is one of Kermit's favorite things!!! Then Kermit went over to the dunk tank and hit the target, dunking a teacher!!! Miss Piggy spent her tickets getting face paint and cotton candy!

The kids are doing so much at school this year. Math, spelling, reading ect. They are learning so much and having a blast. Each day they are sent home with tons of papers that they've done in class. One day, these fabulous packets came home and I couldn't resist sharing them!

Miss Piggy's packet....
Miss Piggy at the templeWhen I grow up I want to be a doctor I have blue eyes. My hair is blonde. The best looking part of my face is my mouth. My favorite animal is dog. My favorite television show Spongebob. My favorite movie is princesses. My favorite color is pink. My favorite toy is Barbie. My favorite thing about school is I have a desk. I like myself because I have pretty. (She forgot to finish this line!)My favorite color is pink.

My favorite zoo animal is horse.

My favorite story is princess.

My favorite tv program is ??? (Even she doesn't remember what she was trying to write.) My birthday is January

On my next birthday, my cake should have princess candles. (This makes me giggle)

The present I want for mynext birthday is princesses.I like to eat candy.

I like to drink water.
Andrew's packet...When I grow up, I want to be a cop. (The colored people are our family)I have blue eyes. My hair is brown. The best looking part of my face is my hair. My favorite animal is dog. My favorite television show is batman. (This was news to us, lol) My favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda 2. My favorite color is red. My favorite toy is batman. (Again, this is a suprise - especially since I don't think he has any!) I like school because cade. ??? I like myself because hair. (He loves his Justin Bieber hair!)
My favorite color is purple.


My favorite zoo animal is snake.

My favorite story is Batman.

My favorite tv program is football.On my next birthday, my cake should have 7 candles.

The present I want for my next birthday is a basket hoop.I like to eat pizza.

I like to drink cocoa.

1 comment:

Nicole & Ammon said...

Cute artwork! It's so funny the things kids say and think. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!