Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Family Pics!!!

So not the update of pictures from our busy summer, but here are some (yes, these are only some, we have TONS of pictures) new family pictures for everyone to enjoy! 





 


Rollercoaster Ride anyone???  Hands UP!!!

Now, everyone lean to the left!!!

And to the right!!!  What a fun ride!














My Kermit thinks he is strong enough to give Mama a piggy back ride... these pictures were so fun!





We decided to do an oldest to smallest tower and then fall to the ground...


Oh my goodness, we had so much fun and our photographer was so good to us.  At one point Master Chief suggested I climb up in a tree with Miss Piggy.  So I did.  Miss Piggy is so much shorter than I am though, so I decided to pick her up with one arm, by one arm and pop her up on my lap, while sitting on one branch of a tree.  AND WE FELL OUT OF THE TREE!!!!  We were about 12 feet high, luckily we were not hurt and we got a good laugh out of it! 

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Great pictures--and such a good looking family! : )