Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please Don't Lick the Baby!

This is what I found myself saying tonight. Never in a million years did I think I'd have to say it! I was taking care of laundry while Kermit and Miss Piggy surrounded Baby Girl under her play toy. I came out to get some laundry to put away and Miss Piggy informed me that she and Kermit were licking Baby Girl.

YUCK!

So, please don't lick the baby Miss Piggy and Kermit! Baby Girl didn't seem to mind though!


And stay tuned, we had a vacation last week, so we'll be back to update soon! And Baby Girl turned 2 months!!! Lots to update on...

5 comments:

Jenni said...

LOL!! Best post title EVER!

Flutterbug said...

That is great, it was good to see you again. Something I never thought I'd hear my mom say that has been said a lot lately to a 2 year old "go hit the TV."

Sonja said...

lol, this made me laugh. I never thought I'd be saying a lot of things, but kids bring that special part of me out too :)

Gina Sims said...

Unfortunately I have had to utter similar phrases to Kade-"Stopping licking people, it is gross." "Don't like that window!" What is wrong with kids? Too funny!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Cute loving siblings...that's all. Who knew they were just playing puppies, Right? :) Baby Girl is well loved anyway.