Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kermit's Wife Will Be Spoiled

So a few days ago we were watching some TV together and a commercial came on about the Titanic. I wasn't really paying a ton of attention but what the advertisement was for was a blue glass or maybe diamond heart shaped pendant for a necklace. But inside the heart was an artifact from the Titanic. The commercial showed divers going down and retrieving this artifact off of the sunken ship.

So Kermit looked over at Miss Piggy and I and very seriously said...
"When I get older I'm going to scuba dive down to that ship and get one of those for my wife. My wife will just love it."

Isn't that sweet! It was all I could do to keep a straight face. He's going to be an awesome husband if he's already thinking about doing things to make his wife happy!

2 comments:

Bickmores said...

Haha, he is so funny! He is going to be a great husband one day!

Gina Sims said...

That is so sweet! If he wants practice he could dive down & get one for me! LOL