Monday, February 20, 2012

And Now For A Baby Girl Funny

You think she looks so sweet and innocent! But really she is just crazy! I thought I'd share this crazy afternoon we had this last week. I'm sure her future dates will love to hear this one!

Baby Girl asked to go outside and play. I let her go out back while I was folding laundry. Not long after she went out, she came back in and this is the conversation we had...
BG: "I went pee pee outside!" (Said with a proud smile on her face)
M: "Did you wet your pants?"
BG: "No, I pulled my pants down and went pee pee!"
M: "Baby Girl we don't pee outside, we go pee pee in the potty."
BG: "Okay, can I go back out to play?"
M: "Yes, but if you need to go pee, you come in to the potty, okay?"

So Baby Girl goes out to play and after a minute or two I decided to check on her. I found her pants down, squatting!!!

M: "No no Baby Girl, we don't go pee pee outside!"
BG: "I not go pee pee outside, I go poo poo!"
M: "Oh no, please tell me you didn't go poo poo outside."
BG: "Yep!" (Said with that same proud smile)
M: "Show me where you went."
Baby Girl shows me, and yep, she did poop outside, only a little bit, thank goodness.

M: "Baby Girl, we don't go potty outside, no pee pee or poo poo!!!"
M: "What were you thinking?"
BG: "I a doggy!!!" (as she gets on all fours and sticks her tounge out and pants like a dog)

What am I going to do with her!!!

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

I love it! What a sweet little imagination she has ;)

Jenni said...

Ha ha!! Too funny!