Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miss Piggy and her amazing bravery!

Miss Piggy is so amazingly brave. Lots of houses have those nifty plant shelves and ours is no different. At Christmas time Master Chief uses her talents to place decorations up on the plant shelf. She's pretty good at placement!


Kermit got a fun new Double Shot Nerf Shotgun and found that it was really cool to shoot his darts up on the plant shelf. Only problem is that he can't get them down!


In steps Miss Piggy. She and Master Chief put their heads together and came up with a plan. Master Chief hoisted Miss Piggy up on top of the plant shelf to gather up all of Kermit's ammunition!


What a hero! Mama stood by nervously but had to take pictures!




What a great little sister!

6 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

That's Great! I could use her help around here! :o) Glad to hear that your adventures are still ongoing! Through all these years, since 'Ricks', there has never been a dull moment, has there?.
Guess I'm a little homesick right now. Sure miss you guys!

Caitlin and Jared said...

That last post was by me, Jared, not Caitlin. :o) Of course, I'm sure Cait misses y'all too! :o)
-jared

Taffi said...

sometimes having a miniature child comes in handy. LOL

LilMisfit said...

Oh my goodness! Very helpful of her, but I am wondering how she got down? We see the picture of her being hoisted up, but I'm wondering if there is a picture of her jumping down to daddy? Cute!

ditndetes said...

Actually, that is technically her coming down! I didn't get the camera out until she was up, but I didn't figure anyone would ask about getting down!

Flutterbug said...

She is looking so grown up.