Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An interview with Kermit and Miss Piggy

I thought it would be fun to ask the kids a few questions and see what their answers were. So here you go!

Mama: What is your favorite dinner?
Kermit: Enchiladas and pizza
Miss Piggy: Quesadilla, Tootsie Toe Sandwich (grilled cheese), Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich

M: What is your favorite color?
K: Blue and Green
MP: I love all of the colors

M: What is your favorite story?
K: Pinocchio
MP: Green Eggs and Ham

M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
K: A police officer
MP: A person who sells food at McDonalds or a Garbage Man.

M: What is your favorite movie?
K: Sandlot, Cars
MP: Little Mermaid, Annie

M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
K: Ride my bike, mow the lawn
MP: Ride my bike, play on the swing set

M: What is your favorite primary song?
K: The Wise Man Build His House Upon a Rock.
MP: Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

This was fun! You should interview your kids sometime! I never knew that Miss Piggy wanted to be a food salesman at McDonalds or a Garbage Man. That was rather interesting!

3 comments:

Deters said...

Well make sure she graduates from college. I hear those food selling spots at McDonalds are hard to get. lol.

Gina Sims said...

What a great idea! I think I will do that too!

Taffi said...

oh, I need to do this. rofl