Friday, August 14, 2009

Lol, Note to our readers

Master Chief loves to tease Mama. Mama's very least favorite song is "Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. He sings it with a 'hairy' voice and it drives Mama nuts to no end. So one day while Mama and Baby Girl were out shopping Master Chief calls Mama up and says, "Hey, what's your password to the mix pod?" Mama gave it to him. Master Chief loves to put the kids favorite music on our blog, so Mama thought nothing of it. So she gets home from shopping and finds Master Chief, Kermit and Miss Piggy listening to our blog music. The song ended and the next one began... "I see skies of blue..." WHAT!!! "Red roses too" GAG, clear your voice!!! "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world". GAG

So dear Master Chief... you better sleep with one eye open because Mama is coming after you! With love, Mama

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

I can't believe you don't like this song! Cute new pic on your blog!

Taffi said...

rofl!!!! I hate his version too! I love the song, but his voice... I'm always thinking the same thing - cough, swallow, whatever, just clear your throat! My grandpa used to sing that way and it icked me out. LOL

and yes... Master Chief better watch out... he's in contact with a few devious women who have Mama's back! tee hee hee....