Monday, July 2, 2012

Jack-O-Lanterns in June

June 25, 2012
Kermit officially became our Jack-O-Lantern.  The bottom tooth came out in May and I'm not sure why I don't have a picture, probably because it was bedtime, as in... he was in bed, got out of bed and asked me to pull his tooth out, so I was probably trying to hurry him back to bed so he wasn't too tired at school the next day.  I didn't even know his tooth was loose, and looking at it now, I still don't think it was loose.  There is still no tooth growing in the hole! 

Anyway, last night we watched The Tooth Fairy, a very cute movie by the way!  After that, the kids were trying to pull their teeth out like crazy!  Tonight Kermit succeeded and pulled this one out himself!  He was so excited and all we can do it laugh at his cute smile!  He's toothless!!!  He did earn $6 from the tooth fairy though for pulling it out himself!!!  Master Chief and I are slightly sad though, this tooth that came out was his chipped tooth from when he fell on the bars at the park broke his leg at the age of 2 and we can no longer call him "Chip".  I guess "Jack" will do for now!

No comments: